Treasury Operations Manager
New York City global macro hedge fund is adding a Treasury Operations Manager to their growing Middle and Back Office team. This position is responsible for a complex level of operational, treasury and other trade processing related functions. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact and feel like a name vs. a number. This position will offer great exposure, visibility and growth.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review cash and position reconciliations ensuring correct values
- Cash Management
- Maintain both internal and external relationships
- Support and work with counterparties, admins, prime brokers etc.
- Provide management with reporting, analytics and metrics
- Stock borrow and lifecycle reporting
- Manage corporate actions
- Help mentor and manage junior staff
- BS/BA in a business and or analytical discipline
- ~10-15 years of related experience with an emphasis in treasury operations
- Prior managerial experience
- Knowledge of full trading process/life cycle across a number of asset types/classes
- Strong/Advanced technology skills (Excel, SQL etc)