Our client, a growing national full-service accounting/tax firm is adding a Tax Manager/s to a variety of their tri-state area locations (Norwalk, CT, New York, NY). The firm offers great exposure/visibility and the chance to truly make and impact and see the results of your work.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide effective consulting, planning and compliance for clients
- Perform tax research to resolve issues
- Manage the day to day needs of your clients
- Supervise the completion of tax returns, provide feedback, training and mentoring to staff
- Supports business development activities
- Coordinates with Partner to ensure timeliness and effective communication for proper planning of projects
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation is preferred.
- 7+ years of public accounting experience, including 3+ years of supervisory experience. CPA required
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements
- Ability to supervise, mentor and train staff
- Proficient with Profx Tax, Caseware, Quickbooks, CCH Intelliconnect, RIA Checkpoint, Go File Room and Microsoft Office