Talent Acquisition Manager
Large Norwalk, CT based company looking to hire a temporary Talent Acquisition Manager. This position will eventually be three days in Norwalk and two days in New York City.
The talent engagement function’s role is to strengthen succession pools and to enhance organizational performance though the hiring decisions that are made: brilliant talent moves and acquisition. This role is focused on the internal moves and external hires of the unique / niche/ professional roles. The role is deeply connected to the business and enables performance delivery through execution of the talent component of the MYTP.
Purpose of Role:
Ultimately the talent engagement manager will attract, assess and deliver highly engaged talent to the business within a regular schedule of activity. The talent engagement manager is accountable for the management of end to end recruitment of our volume roles. They will operate on a campaign approach whereby they will provide a slate of candidates for regularly scheduled assessment centers across the function / geographies they support.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Act Like an owner: The talent engagement manager owns the end to end recruitment process for volume roles in the assigned country/ geography or function. The role is accountable for ensuring the development and delivery of a schedule for assessment centers to deliver the multi-year talent plan/ forecast requirements for the market / function that the role supports
- Bold in Execution: Role drives the process from end to end focusing on brilliant execution which is reflected in the performance metrics of time to fill, candidate satisfaction etc.
- Obsessed with winning – best talent: The talent engagement manager leverages the employer brand framework to attract the best talent, developing a strategic sourcing strategy for the volume roles assigned to ensure the external talent pools are strong and highly engaged with our brand
- Restless and agile – process and framework: The talent engagement manager brings creativity and experimentation to the process and framework, the strong external radar is critical. The role has a strong external network and understanding of the external market and landscape and reacts to this with pace and agility and this flows through to the way the organization shows up and interacts with the business and the internal and external talent
- Qualifications and Experience Required: Bachelor's Degree Required or equivalent experience required
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and candidates in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Experience sourcing, screening and assessing candidate qualifications
- Experience researching local industry/employment market to drive recruiting process
- Ability to generate insight from data
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction - entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills
- Ability to build credible positive relationships quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality