Senior Consultant: Business Intelligence and Analytics
Our client, a growing, national Consulting Firm, is hiring a Senior Consultant for their Strategy & Business Transformation practice. This group helps mid-market companies maximize their value and achieve their goals. Combining traditional management consulting practices in strategy, operations, technology, and talent, the firm strives to deliver high-impact projects to their clients. (Please note, openings for this role exist in multiple locations in the Tri-State)
Our client is building a truly unique consulting practice that offers unparalleled value to our clients and tremendous career opportunities for their staff. Employees will get broad exposure to every area of the clients` businesses and learn to connect the dots between strategy and execution using both established methods and cutting-edge frameworks and tools.
You will receive competitive compensation and benefits, a consulting environment that is light on red tape and heavy on apprenticeship, and the opportunity for rapid career progression in a high growth practice.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Lead projects that help clients better manage their organizations with more insightful data.
- Function as a trusted advisor to executives by straddling the line between technical depth and an understanding of how businesses run.
- Show executives and owners how to use data to improve their understanding and control of the business (create the model and analytical tools to accomplish this)
- Working side by side with clients, perform data analysis, test processes and systems, and assist in the management of client initiatives.
- Between 5-8 years of experience with a consulting firm (Big 4, or Top Ranked Conmsulting firms a plus) or 7-10 years of experience in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects
- Experience developing complex data models, creating complex data warehouses, and building dashboards
- Ability to analyze both financial and operational data and create commonly accepted KPIs in multiple industries including consumer products, manufacturing, real estate, financial services, and construction
- Strong technical infrastructure skills including cloud platforms
- Deep expertise in at least one of the following tools: Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik, or Tableau
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Superior organization skills with the ability and desire to balance multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: finance, sales operations, manufacturing, supply chain