Well established real estate development and management firm with clients across the country, seeks to hire a Senior Accountant for their office located in lower Fairfield County, CT. They offer a great work life balance, solid benefits package and a stable working environment.
The position is responsible for producing monthly financial statements, consolidations, and reviewing of the A/P and A/R functions.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generating monthly financial statements for owned and managed properties
- Reconcile A/P and A/R schedules
- Journal entries
- Consolidate profit and loss statements and balance sheets for owned and/or managed properties
- Prepare monthly Cash Flow Statements and related reports and schedules
- Balance all inter-Company accounts
- Reconcile operating and investment cash accounts
- Assist with the development of the annual budgets for all owned and managed properties
- Variety of other accounting functions related to the management and ownership of real estate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5-7 years experience; real estate background preferred but not necessary
- Lotus, Excel and MS Word required
- Strong written and verbal communication