Our client, one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 companies in the transportation/logistics field is looking for a special individual to fill a unique role within their organization. They are seeking an exceptional Analyst who will work with and report directly to the company’s CEO. The Analyst will provide high quality research and analysis to the CEO to aid him with the growth, direction and strategy of the company.
To be successful in the role, you should have demonstrably exceptional intellectual capability and discipline, as well as excellent communication skills. You should also be professional, responsive, and service driven.
Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide timely and accurate research briefing on various topics of interest for the CEO
- Research industry trends, impactful news events, and professional publications for meaningful insights
- Review/analyze information from multiple sources to develop actionable intelligence and recommendations in support of organizational growth
- Continuously improve research and analytical capability by discovering new outlets and channels for business intelligence
- Bachelor`s Degree from a top tier institution
- Strong academic track record/GPA
- 0-2 years of experience conducting research and analyses in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing speed of at least 75 wpm
- Intense intellectual curiosity with a strong sense of determination