Private Equity Fund Accountant
International private equity firm that provides capital and strategic support to companies seeks to hire an Associate Private Equity Accountant. With a 30+ year track record of partnering with companies worldwide, our client offers both a dynamic and stable working environment.
Reporting to the Global Head of accounting, this position offers great visibility and exposure.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General ledger analysis in order to facilitate month/quarter-end close
- Creating distribution models for portfolio dividends and exits
- Help manage offshore resources to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Support Activities in cash management, accounts payable, and investor reporting
- Tracking sales of investments and allocating proceeds and gains based on each partners ownership percentage
- Assisting the Global Controller and other team members with annual audit, tax schedules, and investor requests
- BS in Accounting
- 3 - 6 years of public/private accounting experience with a focus on private equity and or hedge funds
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capability and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent computer/tech skills with an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Team player; willing to pitch-in