International asset management firm serving institutional and high net worth clients is hiring a Portfolio Associate who will be responsible for supporting the investment team by implementing portfolio decisions and managing client portfolios.
The position provides exposure to many aspects of the investment management business, including compliance and risk analysis, data analysis, relationship management, presentation and communication projects, and investment decision making. The exposure gained through the role allows the Associate an opportunity to develop subject matter expertise and lead his or her peers in various areas of interest.
Some other responsibilities include but limited to:
- Support clients with investment and operational aspects of portfolio management
- Generate custom reports for investors
- Implement trade orders and monitor risk
- Special projects
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in investment management (3.4 GPA)
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Possess a client service mindset
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Interest in pursuing the CFA designation