Operations Manager to support a professional staffing firm specializing in the medical field. This position will support the CEO with projects, number projection and budgets, the Sales Manager and the Sales team.
- Numbers – weekly, monthly tracking and projections, annual goals write-ups
- New Hire training – technical – database, sign-on, systems
- Job boards – manage users, subscriptions
- Coordinate IT Enhancements
- Work closely with our Computer IT vendor
- Support Marketing – Social Media, Blogs, AdWords
- Database enhancements/problem resolution
- Work closely with our ATS/CRM system and troubleshoot with their Tech team.
- Oversee and Coordinate one full-time Admin and Part-time Admin support
- Implement process improvements (automation like the placement form, form creation, Bot programming etc.)
- Approve jobs – review descriptions that reps write up and make sure it is good to go live on our website and active for the team.
- Approve eblitzes – review descriptions that reps write up
- Approve payroll with Accountant– semi-monthly
- Approve overrides with Accountant- quarterly
- Projects – ie Bot Programming, phone system, definitive database (client real-time), website, etc
- Quality Control
- HR – Onboarding paperwork of new hires
- Tracking PTO
- Interviews –on-site – This person should be involved with interviewing folks.
- Benefit enrollment
- Advising on HR issues
- Experience working with a sales team
- Expert skill level in Excel
- A technical WHIZ
- Excellent communication skills
- Manager of 1 full-time admin and the part-timers
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills