Our client in Greenwich, CT is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to come aboard to help this company build a noteworthy presence and brand in this area and beyond! An ideal candidate is a well-rounded individual that possesses a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and can hit the ground running in terms of building a brand, running digital campaigns and much more! Exceptional writing skills are also a must!
- Create and maintain both graphically designed marketing materials and organic marketing materials (i.e. profile book, magazine ads, brochures, etc.)
- Coordinate company website redesign
- Ensure website is updated regularly with new information
- Improve search engine results for the website
- Make recommendations towards improving the appearance, features and functionality of the website
- Create and update company profiles
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Manage various social media campaigns across several relevant platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Implement program that encourages positive client feedback and reviews on Internet
- Establish an advertising campaign that includes magazines, online publications, etc.
- Create and maintain customer partnerships by coordinating events, monthly newsletter, ongoing email correspondence, etc.
- Handle all things related to communications and on-site visits
- Acts as a key representative at medical industry events
- Ensure that external marketing, internal marketing and advertising are cohesive
- Work with leadership team to develop comprehensive marketing and advertising strategies
- Event planning
- Develop monthly schedule of events, work with management to define subject matter and speakers
- At least 5 years of marketing experience – both digital and otherwise
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- Ideal candidate will be expected to review and revise marketing copy as strong writing skills are a must
- Must possess ability to work independently and as part of a team