Our client in Greenwich, CT is currently seeking a polished, professional Legal Secretary for the corporate transactions and tax group. This position offers a strong base salary of $75,00-85,000 bonus and benefits.
• Reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence
• Generating reports
• Collecting and analyzing information
• Organizing client conferences and meetings
• Managing the attorneys’ calendar
• Preparing expense reports
• Booking travel
• Schedule meetings with internal and external participants and arrange conference rooms.
• Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information
• Documenting and inputting attorney billable time and tracking client payments
• Reviewing invoices, managing billing flow, all in a timely manner
• Maintains client confidentiality
• Developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system (Desk Site/iManage).
• Drafting letters and documents, transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.