Jr. Marketing Coordinator
Our client in Norwalk, CT is currently in search of a Jr. Marketing Coordinator that possesses a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and has at least a few years of experience in terms of both digital and more traditional approaches to marketing. Not only will this candidate need to be hands on, but the ideal candidate will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
In addition to a base salary, this client offers a tremendous benefits package and an incredibly positive work environment.
- Take ownership for daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of sales and marketing department activities
- Communicate daily with the sales team and brokers while building relationships
- Work with marketing team to coordinate broker mailings and activities
- Monitor and record sample orders and provide monthly updates
- Handle product information requests from customers, sales team and brokers
- 1-2 years of experience working in marketing or sales administration capacity preferred
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- Ability to support the sales and marketing team's efforts directed at maximizing company profits, attainment of goals and long-term growth of the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Tremendous communication skills required