Our client, an internationally known hedge fund in lower Connecticut seeks to hire an FP&A Associate with about 3-5 years or related experience. The Finance group provides a broad range of timely, accurate, relevant, and objective financial information, advice, and services to its business partners, while adhering to the highest professional and ethical standards. You will be part of a dynamic environment where individuals can learn at a fast pace and are rewarded with challenging opportunities both within Finance and across the Firm.
Covering a wide range of strategic firm initiatives including core planning, allocation and transfer pricing, you will work closely with senior managers in Finance as well as Senior Management within the Firm.
The company also believes in investing in their employees and helping them to build meaningful lives and careers. As such, they offer:
- Fully paid Health Benefits
- Wellness programs
- Tuition assistance as well as a 401K plan with employer match
- Support the budget and analysis for the International Management team
- Take responsibility for a broad range of complex processes which may include core planning, allocation and transfer pricing.
- Lead and drive process improvement initiatives across the FP&A Team
- Support strategic initiatives within the firm
- Present analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Special projects
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a corporate finance and/or accounting environment (hedge fund or asset management experience is a plus)
- MBA/CFA candidates preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior members of the organization and provide synthesized and clear analysis
- Serve as a project manager, capable of organizing and leading diverse projects, and proactively identifying and resolving roadblocks
- Desire to identify opportunities for change and innovation
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Some responsibilities include: