This position is a temp to perm position.
- Provide operational support and assistance for the executive team which insures effective use of time and productive interactions between staff and the public.
- Execute a range of tasks involving clerical, administrative functions, research, and management roles, schedule management, data analysis, while representing executive management to other personnel.
- Included in the handling of confidential information and communications, and a full comprehensive approach to the company`s operations and procedures, to include oversight of office staff, training, supervision to lower level office staff.
- Uses personal knowledge, judgement and discretion of the company to facilitate executive activities.
- Requires a Bachelor`s degree in Business Operations or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently within the establish procedures associated specifically within the job functions and has gained a proficient level in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Requires 3-5 years of related experience or specialized training or certification.