Executive Assistant, Education Foundation
Join a Foundation with a mission to engage and connect 39,000 high school-aged youth to success! This organization works with educators and non-profit leaders to advance the Connecticut RISE Network, the Connecticut Opportunity Project, and several passion projects benefitting students and communities.
Provide high-level administrative support for the Chief Education Officer and Program Officers. This is a unique opportunity to support the executive team of an organization that helps children in CT. Exceptional candidates will have strong organizational skills, creativity and be a conceptual thinker to provide excellent administrative support in this fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position has a base pay plus paid OT and bonus.
- Manage complex and dynamic calendars
- Manage conference room scheduling and changes
- Arrange logistics for visitors
- Serve as the Education Team`s office manager
- Create and maintain a filing system for all relevant executives
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up
- Organize and maintain workspaces for the executives
- Support project management efforts
- Responsible for office supplies and facilities
- Leverage the Education Team in executing special projects
- Book all travel, provide directions and other documents as needed
- File all expenses for reimbursement
- Ensure executives stay on schedule
- Process service and support requests
To be considered for this position, please click the “Apply” button below and fill out the application. Also, our client is giving you a unique opportunity to complete their video interview questions and get immediate consideration for this unique position by clicking the “Interview Now” button below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this very unique organization.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellence: high standards for quality and timeliness
- Discretion: respects privacy, maintains confidentiality
- Teamwork: willing to pitch in for the team
- Stability: dedicated to the job; excited about the work
- Character: integrity, honest, courageous. Open, reflective, low ego, learns from mistakes
- Organized, meticulous, able to multi-task ensuring that no balls are dropped
- Results oriented, focused on the outcome, able
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work and ability to handle multiple tasks from different people
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word, along with a general comfort level with learning and using new software tools
- Relevant administrative/Executive support functional experience required
- 7+ years of relevant work experience required, with at least 2+ years of experience directly supporting high-level executives