Global hedge fund in lower Fairfield County, CT is adding to their dynamic Client Services group. This team is responsible for interacting with both existing and potential institutional investors by providing them with reports, materials and analysis/data regarding to the firm’s performance and other investment related information.
While in this role, you will learn about a variety of asset classes, portfolio structures/performance and complex models. You will collaborate with team members and learn how to generate world class investment presentations, materials and reports.
Some specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with stakeholder teams to create standard as well as customized client content across all product and vehicle types
- Gather and analyze client portfolio data using internal and external tools/resources
- Coordinate and ensure projects are run smoothly and meet deadlines
- Partner with senior professionals/teams across the firm to help improve workflow processes
- Bachelor’s degree, with a preferred concentration in finance
- 1-5 years of experience in financial services, asset management background is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with advanced functions in Excel is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and within a team