Business/Corporate Development Analyst
One of the nation’s largest surgical center corporations with offices in several states throughout the country seeks to hire two Business/Corporate Development Analysts.
This position can be based out of any of the company’s locations (Stamford, CT, Chicago, IL, Pasadena, CA etc. – call for more details). Operating over 200 surgical centers, our client continues to grow and development their organization. The Analysts will provide critical support in the areas of M&A, modeling, research and pitch decks and learn how a transaction supports the overall strategy of the Company.
Some Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze financial data to create financial models for mergers, acquisitions and other related activity
- Work with company leaders to confirm key assumptions in the financial model
- Assist in preparation of executive approval packages; external pitch decks and/or research summaries and aggregating market data and summaries
- Prepare accurate deal summaries to aid in decision making process
- Deliver analyses in a timely manner
- Proactively provides updates to key stakeholders to ensure they are appropriately apprised of project status
- Conduct all business matters with the highest degree of integrity and ensure that a culture of compliance is fostered
- Bachelor’s degree; Finance, Economics or Business degree preferred.
- 0-2 years of internship/work experience in finance, investment banking, healthcare, or related field
- Willing and able to travel when needed
- Excellent communication written and verbal.
- Analytical/Critical Thinker
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Enjoys team/collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail, skilled in problem solving techniques