One of the nation’s leading accounting and professional consulting firms with a strong presence in the Midwest seeks to hire Assurance Accountants for their Chicago office. By making it a priority to help build and protect their clients’ interests, they have been a leading player in this space for over the past 65 years.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of assurance engagements of various clients in accordance with the highest standards
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Direct communication with clients
- If designated as In-Charge supervise, the assurance staff assigned to the engagement
- Participate in the budget process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related degree
- A minimum of two years of current and or recent audit experience in public accounting
- CPA designation preferred.
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in a technology environment
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, research and leadership abilities
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).