Industry leading Private Equity firm with a well-established track record seeks to hire an Associate/Senior Associate for their Transaction’s team. This team interacts with several different groups within the firm including finance, accounting, tax, treasury, deal teams as well as varies members of the firm’s senior management, offering the incumbents great exposure and visibility.
The Transaction team handles a diverse set of responsibilities such as investor transaction support, internal/external reporting, account maintenance and adjustments as well as special projects.
Some specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complex investor allocations as well as the tracking of data related to rolling balances
- Sales and liquidity transactions
- Investor communications regarding capital calls and distributions
- Preparing fund flow schedules and share reconciliations
- Generate monthly reports for internal and external parties related to capital, investment and other related schedules
- Respond to various investor inquiries
- Assist with the opening and maintenance of broker accounts (KYC, AML)
- Special projects
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related field with a strong academic track record
- Five to eight years of related experience (PE or PE administrator preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent Excel skills are critical (VBA, macros)