Well established boutique investment management firm focused on global equity strategies seeks to add a bright, driven, team player as an Investment Analyst.
With a solid 15+ year track record and $2B+ AUM’s, our client offers a stable, collegial and team driven environment. With strong visibility and exposure, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop at this great firm. (Offices in both NYC and Greenwich, CT)
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, update, and maintain discounted cash flow models integrating income
statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Assist Portfolio Managers in analyzing long and short equity investments through
deep fundamental analysis.
- Focus on a long-term investment perspective by evaluating a company’s opportunities
over a two to three-year time horizon
- Initial emphasis placed on analyzing financial statements, financial modeling
valuation and industry research (Will broaden into the preliminary screening and
analysis of potential investments, and due diligence and monitoring of investments)
- Strong academic track record and performance
- 1-3 years of direct experience in Financial Services (buyside or sell) or Strategy Consulting
- Thorough understanding of accounting and finance (ability to dissect and interpret financial statements)
- Highly proficient Excel skills and ability to construct detailed financial models to value and compare companies
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Possess the highest ethical standards