Major Financial Services firm in Westchester County is adding an Associate Manager or Manager of Fund Accounting pending experience. This position will be exposed to multiple asset classes and fund strategies and will have a good deal of internal and external exposure.
- Working with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
- Supporting all aspects of ad-hoc reporting
- Performing month-end close processes
- Accurate calculation of fund NAVs
- Production of investor allocations and calculation of management/ incentive fees.
- Posting accounting entries to ledger
- Working with various products including bonds, swaps, CDOs, ABS, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Working on a global team which is responsible for reconciling cash/securities to outside sources, pricing the fund portfolios, and calculating daily profit and loss.
- Special Projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with hedge funds or fund of funds
- 6-10 years of experience as a hedge fund accountant or auditor of hedge funds
- Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot Table, Sumif, Sumifs, Vlookup)
- Strong analytical skills (ability to opine on corporate actions
- Geneva software knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills