Accounting Associate/Senior Associate
National leading Accounting/Consulting Firm is looking to hire some of the best and the brightest professionals in the industry who are looking for a collaborate, growth-oriented environment that aims not only to enhance one’s professional attributes, but your personal and leadership qualities as well.
Their clients include some of the nation’s largest corporations. The engagements go beyond traditional audit work and often include financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Controllership, Reporting, FP&A, IPO, M&A Integration, SOX, Strategy and Systems Implementation are some of the projects you may encounter. Additionally, Associates will have the opportunity to choose their engagements as they progress within the organization, allowing one to development their background according to their interests and goals.
Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors are all great backgrounds for our growing client. Openings in a variety of locations. Relocation available.
- Complete critical work that is appreciated & valued by clients. You are on the front lines directly helping them solve problems.
- Conquer new accounting skills and consistently be challenged with each new client and industry. Work on projects such as IPOs, Mergers & Acquisitions, Controllership, SEC Reporting, Carve-Outs, Systems Implementations & more!
- Serve one client at a time, with averages of 48 – 50 billable hours per week and engagement lengths of six to nine months.
- Experience a culture of connectivity that allows you to meet and learn from the best of the best!
- Earn a competitive base salary with opportunities to achieve 50% or more in lucrative performance-based incentives such as providing superior client service, exceeding billable goals, traveling, assisting with recruiting and business development and more.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large CPA firm.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in GAAP and FASB
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.